Hi I am Ruth Edensor, I started Child Behaviour Direct some years ago with a passion to help parents and staff really understand children's behaviour so that they can ultimately help children to grow up happy and fulfilled.
My qualifications are;
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- CTLLS (Certificate of teaching in the Life Long Learning Sector)
The story so far;
I have had a varied career within childcare and experiences in different settings and jobs, some of these include;
- Author of the published book "Choosing Childcare"
- Working in Local Authority Nurseries, Children’s Centres, Schools and within the community for Sure Start
- Lecturer for students from level 1 to Early Years Degree
- Founder of Child Behaviour Direct
- Author or Parent's Guide to Children's Behaviour Parenting and Training Programme
- Trainer for CBD
- Most importantly proud mum of two amazing young adults.
I am a member of the British Psychological Society and my programme has been awarded the CANparent Quality Mark and Accredited by the National Association of Social Workers Washington.
How we can work together
Parent's see here how we can work together.. Parent support options
Staff, commissioners and workforce see here how we can work together..Staff Training
Contact me today;