Are you concerned about your child's behaviour?
Would you like to know the root cause?
Let's work together for 6, 8 or 12 weeks for just one hour a week following the Parent's Guide to Children's Behaviour Programme that will show you:
- How to be clear about what's influencing your children's behaviour.
- What makes their behaviour worse and what makes it better.
- How to improve your relationship with your child and have a calmer more relaxed home life.
- How to make an easy to follow plan of action of how to manage difficult behaviours in the most positive non harmful way.
- The three step formula to parenting success that will help you to make long term positive improvements for your family.
- Most importantly you will find solutions to the root of the problem.
Evidence profoundly shows that the way that we parent and interact with our children has the most significant impact on a child's health and wellbeing and success in life.
This does not mean that we are putting expectations and pressure on to be a perfect parent, it is more about being comfortable knowing that we are being good enough.
How we work together:
We can work together 1 hour per week in several ways:
6 x 1:1 Private Coaching £270.00
8 x 1:1 Private Coaching £340.00
12 x 1:1 Private Coaching £480.00
- The Parent's Guide to Children's Behaviour Manual via email or hard copy depending on your location.
- Priority email and text support throughout the week.
Travel costs will apply for home visits, so if you prefer this option, please contact Ruth Edensor so that she can accurately give you a costing before you book.
For more details:
Why don't you book a free 15 minute phone consultation to fond out more or simply book your sessions today.
Call: Ruth 07929 047110
Join in and see why other parent's are glad that they did..
"An excellent programme that guides your own positive nature to fuel your families’ development. The skills will last a life time" Liz from Lichfield
"This course has helped me to put things into perspective, understand and step back and think about feelings emotions and reactions. The course has helped me to feel like I am now in a better place." Sue from Rugeley"
I LOVE all the information that I have received from you! It really works."
"This programme really helped me with my fatherhood thinking thanks so much." Dave from Cannock
"Since taking the programme, my partner and I have been able to work together as a whole unit to make everything easier when dealing with everyday problems that may occur. We are deeply grateful and appreciative what this programme has taught us."