Would you finally like to know how to improve your child's behaviour and truly help them to thrive, without struggles, arguments and stress?
First of all I have a few questions;
- Are you happy with your children's behaviour?
- Are you confident in your parenting skills and feel sure that you are helping your children to thrive?
- As a parent are you satisfied in your heart and truly believe you are being the parent that you want to be?
We will work together following my Parent's Guide to Children's Behaviour Programme that will help you learn;
- How to be clear about what's influencing your children's behaviour.
- What makes their behaviour worse and what makes it better.
- How to improve your relationship with your child and have a calmer more relaxed home life.
- How to make an easy to follow plan of action of how to manage difficult behaviours in the most positive non hurtful way.
- The three step formula to parenting success that will help you to make long term positive improvements for your family.
- Most importantly you will find solutions to the root of the problem rather than focussing on particular unwanted behaviours.
You may be thinking right now that you would like to;
- Feel more confident in what you are doing as a parent.
- Be more in control as a parent and to be more assertive and positive.
- Feel stronger and clearer about what you want to achieve as a parent and how to get it.
If you would like to know more about me please take a look at my information here..About Ruth
I believe that parenting does not have to be hard if you have the right information and advice and truly understand the root cause of children's behaviour. Unfortunately this information is surprisingly not widely known and many parents and children are suffering needlessly because of this. There are numerous studies and evidence that the way that children are parented has the most significant impact on a child's health and wellbeing and success in life. You really do have to take parenting very seriously if you really want your children to grow up to be fulfilled and happy in life. This does not mean that we are putting expectations and pressure on to be a perfect parent, it is more about being comfortable knowing that we are being good enough.
How we work together
Ideally we will work together to suit you exactly. You can either take a few sessions to cover a particular topic of behaviour or take a few weeks to cover all the Parent's Guide to Children's Behaviour Programme.
We can work together via;
- HOME VISITS
As you would expect how we work together will depend on where you live and what you would like.
Typically 6, 8 or 12, 1 hour weekly sessions are a really good guide, depending on your needs and preferences. Some parents keep in touch over a longer period of time.
We can talk about what you would like before and during the sessions as it is all very flexible. You will also be able to keep in contact with me via text and emails throughout the week.
Cost per hour £45.00
You will be given via email or hard copy of my Parent's Guide to Children's Behaviour Manual which is a step by step guide to help you find the root cause of behaviour.
Travel costs will apply for home visits, so please ask me about this so I can accurately give you a costing. You can be assured that what we are doing is proven to work and is not going to be harmful, because my programme was assessed and awarded the CANparent quality mark which is the only standard mark for parenting programmes in the UK.
If you are ready to make a change and would like to work with me or are keen for more details, please call or email me today for a free 15 minute consultation or to make a booking today:
I look forward to hearing from you! Ruth :)